The Lipstick Diaries Volume 8: Devoted to Chili (Literally!)

 


You know, I find it really funny that, suddenly, during quarantine and social distancing, there is this sudden emphasis on self-care and protecting your energy.  It would stand to reason that these concepts (and the engagement thereof!) would have been most vital when we were interacting person.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for re-connecting to Source WHENEVER necessary; I just find it hilarious when loving yourself as an individual has become a fad(sadly, like so many other things in life, it took becoming popular for people to pay attention!  Anyway, I digress!).  Regardless of the reason behind it, I'm happy to see a collective conscious shift to the importance of stillness of mind at various points throughout the course of the day.  As a matter of fact, I've adopted the concept to develop a whole new outlook on life-a state of perpetual chill...

Minding your own business becomes easier the more it is practiced.  It eventually becomes second nature.  Trust me; the state of perpetual peace is absolutely GLORIOUS.  It's the first step towards permanent chill mode.  We come in contact with so many different types of energy each day-even with social distancing still in play.  Let's face it, we compensate for the lack of interpersonal contact by RAPING social media instead.  This, in my opinion, is even more detrimental because of the SHEER number of people you have the potential to be exposed to exponentially increases.  Just think about all the shit you just took in that's not even YOURS to bear by simply scrolling down your Insta timeline.   The mere thought is overwhelming.  Listen, LET THAT FOOLISHNESS GO!  Let folk worry about themselves for a change!  Let them get their own shit together while you focus on yours; its really that simple...

Once you are able to differentiate between YOUR junk, and the things that don't belong to you, it becomes exceedingly easier to deal with, AND handle your own business.  Imagine if everybody woke up tomorrow and decided to swing nuts?!  What a wonderful world this would be if we all fed our potential for self-growth.  I have gotten a taste of what it feels like to have lasting peace, so old ways and ideas be damned!  I AM NOT GOING BACK!!!  I enjoy filling my thoughts and time with the , things I LOVE, and elevate me to my highest good.  THIS, is our TRUE state of being.  You are here to engage and to live life to it's full potential through experiencing things that brings us joy; constantly raising our vibration.  If that's not your purpose, then tell me, why exactly are YOU here?!~The Queen 


Not sure how to start your journey?  Here are 2 Items that are absolutely fantastic, and work hand and hand to promote balance and peace.  Comment below and let me know some of the things you are using to maintain your "Palace of Peace"..







#432hz #rootchakra #chakrahealingmusic

432 Hz Grounding Root Chakra Healing Music, Sleep Chakra Balance and Alignment Meditation




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lipstick Diaries Volume 7: Nude Creme; My Afternoon Delight

The Tea: Days of the Week Energy Correspondence