Dope Boy Fresh

 



I've been saying it for a while now, but the world's greatest app, The Pattern(which I believe is in direct league with the Universe!), has confirmed it! That wave of new energy intended to right the wrongs of 2020 has FINALLY arrived!! I swore I could feel it the moment it arrived; it was instantaneous relief. Things could not have been clearer--I am actually HAPPY! When all the smoke left the room, I was able to see that I am EXACTLY where I want to be. What smoke, you ask?! Wild emotions attached to the decisions I had made for myself to put me in position to achieve my highest happiness possible. There was NO doubt concerning the path I had chosen, but it was the way it was affecting certain aspects of my life--particularly people.

One thing we know for certain is that change is always a big deal. It's intricate, has several individual moving parts, and almost always causes major anxiety for the parties involved. It's not an easy process, but it is essential if growth is to ensue...and yet, we complicate it by taking on other's feelings and issues they have our decisions. Listen, if this choice is in the best interest of your highest good, you are OBLIGATED to go for it. I'm sorry, but those issues are not yours to process. You are here to live your life in pursuit of what sets your soul ablaze. It's hard enough to arrive at the actualization, let alone GO for it! Once I realized that I am actually IN pursuit of everything I want, it was easy to see that what I was feeling wasn't about me at all. I DESERVE to be happy. I had to allow myself to be so; in other words, grant myself "permission" to go after what I want, despite another's level of happiness at the present moment. I was holding back, diminishing my own light for the sake of someone else. In what world did that make ANY rational sense?!
For months, I had been walking around in some crazy little fog, full of apprehension. It's like a sense of guilt almost because, for such a long time, I was so unhappy. Once I finally began to make moves to change it all, it was like I felt guilty for being happy, because there were others in my life that were still completely miserable. it was like I felt obligated to hide my own happiness; or pursuit thereof, in an attempt not to offend anyone. I did this for so long, that it actually my normal way of life; causing me not to really be engaged in anything that brought me joy. While I was doing this, I was simultaneously wondering why the hell I wasn't absolutely elated from one day to the next. Suddenly, as if responding directly to my heart, the Universe sent relief my way with the clearing of old energy. I never paid this much attention in the past, not really able to detect these previously, or notice and real change. This time was DIFFERENT. It was like waking up from the most restful nap, and being able to walk for miles. Something had changed. I was mentally lighter--FREE. I no longer felt an obligation to ANYONE concerning any level of expectation I set in my old life. I don't owe you people SHIT!! Lmao
This was the most profound of all of my breakthroughs thus far. I want sublime happiness, and dammit, I AM ON MY WAY THERE! I am so sick of the bullshit and games our egos play with our minds. NONE of these mental blocks are real. It's so unfortunate the effect it all has on us, and the time it takes to repair the damage. If only these things didn't bother us; imagine how great that would be. I, myself have chosen to embrace the latter, and be the BEAST I was born to be. I can no longer bear the burden of other's unhappiness. I took responsibility for mine, its high time you did the same...The Queen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lipstick Diaries Volume 7: Nude Creme; My Afternoon Delight

The Tea: Days of the Week Energy Correspondence

The Lipstick Diaries Volume 8: Devoted to Chili (Literally!)