Skip to main content

The Dreamscape

 


Does anyone else wonder what happens when we sleep?  I have always been fascinated with the dream state, and its connection to our conscious lives.  We know that we dream; but what exactly is a dream?  My brain is so full throughout the day; constantly unfolding and rearranging thoughts every second of the day; therefore its hard to fathom that sleep is a mundane as to ONLY be providing rest to the body and mind...There has to be more to this process, and here are my thoughts on exactly what that is...
Dream interpretation has long been a topic of discussion amongst the masses; since the beginning of time.  People have unceasingly sought council to determine what our subconscious mind is trying to say.  One thing can certainly be agreed upon, I DO think it is a means of communication with our higher selves.  Like meditation, it is a safe place to meet, and align our mental with our spiritual state.  The difference is, in a meditative state, we are consciously controlling the scenario.  So why is this not the case in the dream state...Or is it??!!
What are the implications, moreover, the possibilities such control would have in our waking lives?  Just think about it; we already know our role in the creation process, and the importance of visualization in materializing our manifestations.  We understand that its not only important to see it, but it's absolutely IMPERATIVE that we also feel it; so much so that it must already be real to you.  A dream is like a movie you are starring in, completely oblivious to the camera...um, HELLO, prefabricated manifesting material!!   If you are aware, you can dream with purpose and INTENT; seeing and FEELING your way through waking life.  Your subconscious will be in alignment, and, if not, you are able to identify this quickly and adjust accordingly.  Just imagine, becoming a manifesting machine in the hours while you sleep; focusing every possible second towards creating the reality you desire.  Now that's what I call REAL commitment to self, and the TRUE pursuit of happiness!!
Take a few moments before bed each night to set your "dream intent".  Focus your thoughts on what you want. Don't worry about the how; allow the universe to work on that part of the process.  Be thinking about how you will feel once you have it.  Feel that now.  Create an evening ritual for yourself in which you take 30 minutes prior to bedtime to simply unwind and prepare your mind for the beautiful work ahead of you.  Relax to a meditative state, still focused on your desires; ten simply drift off...Develop your skill till it's second nature, utilizing every opportunity for dreams to be a point of creation.

Look, anything that provides me with the opportunity to effectively bend reality to my will, I'm all in!  It's exciting, amazing, and absolutely wonderful to know that the human mind is NEVER idle, and is constantly endeavoring to make me better.  Not only am I being repaired and renewed, but I am also being counseled, healed, and blessed beyond measure; all for the bargain price of a great night's sleep.  Shoutout to all the dreams I have yet to manifest; I'm coming for YOU!~The Queen 
Image Courtesy of: Nichollekobi.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Optical Illusion

  Just Imagine if words held no emotional power? What if they were simply tools for communication and a means to covey information? Just how different would our lives be if words did NOT effect us? It's utterly amazing to me how much they really SHAPE us. The last few weeks of my life have been an in-depth analysis of the subject, and I'm ready to share my initial findings with the world... Quarantine has been an entire perspective change for me as a whole. It has me looking at my day to day activities, asking myself how much they were REALLY contributing to my actual happiness and growth as an individual. I found myself asking these questions because of the emotional slump that seemed to develop simultaneously. I found myself being intently focused on people, and the things they were saying/doing. I noticed, I myself, was a lot more introspective; spending large amounts of time in my own head; LOOKING at the words and actions in an attempt to get to the WHY behind them...

Perfecting the Art of Peace

  It's official...I'm in my Soft Era...and not for any of these silly reasons you see flooding the internet right now...outside of the keeping to yourself and minding your business; not becoming emotionally invested in the things that are happening outside of you.  Now that's a sentiment I can get behind in Any era!  I just came to the realization that there are no hard edges in Peace.  It's calm, tranquil, and smooth; silky to the touch...That's exactly  the feeling I'm going for... I have moments of pure bliss throughout the day, so I began to observe these moments to myself, "How can I make this feeling last?  How do I make this my preferred state of being?"  As opposed to allowing anxiety to kick in, sending my over analytical mind into overdrive, I instead looked to my inner child.  At what points throughout the day was she most stimulated and engaged?  Now that answer was very simple:  "When I am learning and creating."  Yes!...

The Tea: Days of the Week Energy Correspondence

  Sooo, the hot topic of conversation between myself and my closest friends has been how out of wack we feel, and just out of sync we seem to feel with our current realities.  It sparked a renewed interest in an article I came across about 7 years ago that talked about how we were doing things all wrong on a daily basis... From the day we are born, we have a schedule, of sorts that is imprinted on us.  As opposed to learning through our own intuition when to act, and how to maneuver certain energy, we are forced into what is pre-existing; what is most conducive to the environment in which we are now being integrated...and this becomes life.  Never giving a second thought to the fact that perhaps you should be moving entirely differently.  According to foreverconscious.com  , the specific vibrational signature for each day of the week is influenced by the planet for which it's name originates.  Each day was named after the planet with the corresponding ...